Are We The Training Service For You?
- Hate normal gyms?
- Sick of not getting results?
- Tired all the time?
- Want to feel fit?
- Want to feel confident?
- Enjoy a challenge?
- Want plenty of guidance/coaching to achieve your goals?
We’re here to help!!
- We believe everyone should be fit and healthy and be confident in their body.
- We believe everyone benefits from coaching on how to achieve their goals.
- We want to give you all the help you need to get you where you want to be.
- We train people 1-2-1 or in small groups – you get the attention you need.
- We believe training should be challenging but rewarding and fun where possible.
- We believe in measuring progress. You’ll KNOW you’re getting better.
- We believe you shouldn’t have to sacrifice your health to get a great body.
- We believe success is founded upon improving your lifestyle and diet.
The Personal Touch
- We keep our groups relatively small so we can get to know you.
- We constantly look at how you move, what you’re good at, what you’re not…
- We pay attention to what types of things you enjoy, what motivates you, things outside the gym you struggle with.
- We do this to help you get the most out of working with us.
How We Train
- We mix freeweight training, bodyweight training and cardio into workouts designed to develop total fitness.
- We want you to be strong, powerful, agile and flexible, but with endurance and stamina to match.
- In our workouts you might pick up weights and press them overhead, do pullups and run, all within the same session.
- Our goal is to maximise progress, whilst keeping everything varied.
- No two workouts are the same and whilst the program isn’t random (we plan meticulously) you’ll feel like every day is different.
- We believe in measuring and progression. Over time to get fitter and change your body, you need to DO MORE. We strongly encourage performance goal setting and recording your workout results.
It’s Not Just About The Exercise…
- Even if you train 5 hours per week, there are another 163 hours in a week.
- That means even with 8 hours sleep per night (do you really get that?) there are 107 hours left to your own devices.
- Its a simple truth that the people who get the best results make important improvements in their diet and lifestyle ALONGSIDE exercising.
- Everyone thinks they eat well – most people don’t. If you’re overweight and you think you eat well, you need someone impartial to look into where you’re going wrong.
- Even if you do eat well, chances are there are changes we can make to OPTIMISE your results.
- Looking at sleep and stress management is also important.
- Our Complete Performance Package looks at all these things and has unlimited group training sessions included.